Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
Our deployment of Saba Cloud is across the enterprise of 15 hospitals, supporting business units and 32,000 people. We use Saba to deliver learning - with a heavy emphasis on compliance. We use Saba to organize our learning catalog, and offer tools and resources to both leaders and employees. We use Saba for performance management and succession. We also use Saba's social/informal capabilities.
- Integration is the key. You can connect learning to performance to succession and career mapping.
- You can control the user experience with your own branding and personalize the experience based on an employee's personal attributes.
- Saba listens to the voice of the customer and works hard to partner with its clients. They've helped us in a crunch time by changing some of the performance functionality that was not working the way we needed it to. We had 22,000 reviews due within about 6 weeks when we discovered the glitch. They really pulled through for us!
- I'd like to see Saba dynamically refresh talent pools based on current demographic data, as well as offer the ability to create pool templates.
- The ability to generate customized emails more easily would be nice.
- There shouldn't be an imposed limit on the number of reports an organization can create.
- We were able to get Saba's entire Talent Cloud for the cost of our last LMS. That meant we were able to implement performance management for no additional licensing costs.
- There's no doubt that any organization burdened with compliance requirements needs an LMS. Saba has all the bells and whistles needed.
Sometimes the technical support can be frustrating because you are communicating with people in different time zones and different native languages. However, we find that keeping our account executive in the loop really helps. She helps us escalate, talks with the right teams and makes things happen when needed.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?
Saba would be a great option for any organization starting up because you can take advantage of the integration features from the beginning. If you are ready to integrate processes, take a look at Saba. If you have a skills/competency model, you can connect learning, performance and career planning. If you have a robust and mature succession planning process, you might be frustrated with Saba's capabilities (although there's hope for the future).