What to know about Sage
February 08, 2019

What to know about Sage

Sharon Datko Verbano | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct

The accounting in our office is completed by projects. Sage enables the department to keep track of all expenses and revenues associated with a particular project. We are able to review our P&L's by project and discuss with our clients any costs above and beyond the budget for the projects. Sage also tracks our travel expense so that we are able to promptly bill these items back to the client. The dashboard is wonderful. Anything of importance on a daily, hourly, weekly basis can be set up to review instantaneously so that nothing is missed. If I had to say one negative, that would be that training should be a little more detailed and extensive.
  • Dashboards enable us to review exactly what we need to on a regular basis.
  • Ease of use - Even though I felt that the training was not where it should have been in the implementation of sage, its ease of use is simple.
  • Provides what our company needs for project reviews.
  • I wish there was more training involved with the product.
  • We haven't used the product long enough to accurately judge the ROI, but I believe it will be positive.
We will benefit in the long run specifically on eliminating the redundancy or many entries and items. This will help us to save time.
Sage has a remarkable ease of use as compared to other systems.
We had QuickBooks and it made mistakes. Great Plains is cumbersome and not user-friendly. JD Edwards is not as simple and expedient as Sage.
I was hoping that it would be able to sync to our purchasing system. Our budget, that is forever being forecast by the PM's, is updated in sage accordingly so that we can produce a cash flow monthly for our clients.

Sage Intacct Feature Ratings