Overall Satisfaction with SAP HANA
The SAP HANA is a pro-in-memory database that helps our company to manage transactional and analytical workloads that require only one data copy. With the help of this robust tool, we have broken down our transactional and analytical silos that as a result helped us to improve the decision process and get more profitable results. The best thing is that it serves you with the same faster functionalities and powerful features whether you are using it on organization premises or in the cloud.
- The SAP HANA data backup mechanisms are very rapid and active and one of my favorite features is that it makes it simple to restore any essential data that was lost accidentally.
- It provides a simple and clear view of connected and distributed data to make smarter decisions and the additional feature is that we don't need to collect this data in one place.
- This SAP system has a lot of features that I like, especially the data recovery functionality, and its cloud services are outstanding and beneficial to our company.
- Its In-Memory capacity and functionality make it the smartest and fastest system and it can quickly compute very heavy loads of all types.
- Its deployment takes time and configuring this entire application is tough, and it might be difficult to understand its core operations at times.
- It needs some improvements because when anything goes wrong, determining the root cause is extremely hard.
- Scalability, speed, and flexibility have all been boosted because of this tool that provides cloud databases as a service option.
- Its [advanced data queries] and analytics features have helped us to manage efficiency, cost, and memory space, and capacity more effectively during periods of high volatility.
Its customer support is reliable and efficient. I have had experience with its support and they always give quick support services.
Do you think SAP HANA Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP HANA Cloud's feature set?
Did SAP HANA Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SAP HANA Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy SAP HANA Cloud again?
I think this is the most suitable relational database for almost all types of businesses because it helps them create data solutions that are cloud-native in terms of flexibility, efficiency, and reliability that are the main requirement of all companies for better performance.