Scale Computing HC3 Review 46 of 153
Scale Computing HC3: "Scale HC3 Review"
https://www.trustradius.com/hyper-converged-infrastructureScale Computing HC3Unspecified9.6225101
Jon Brantner profile photo
September 24, 2018

Scale Computing HC3: "Scale HC3 Review"

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3

We replaced our entire physical server environment for a virtual scale environment. It is more economical to maintain and grow than a physical server environment. It provides many additional features including automated notifications of server issues or outages, visibility of server status and ability to remotely control a server the same as a physical server.
  • Centralized server management
  • Quick visibility of the health of the server environment. It provides tools to provide a quick glance at the infrastructure
  • Increased backup/redundancy of data without additional products or implementations
  • More server statistics in the environment window
  • History of CPU usage, disk space/usage/ net traffic. It is currently being monitored but not logged.
  • Ability to customize reports and automate the e-mailing of those reports.
I have only had to utilize support 2-3 times however I have received exceptional and prompt support for issues.
Primarily it runs our Point of Sale infrastructure.
  • Server uptime and overall health
  • Immediate availability for growth or increase in server infrastructure without additional hardware costs
I saw Scale at a vendor show. I realized how perfect of a fit it was (and affordability) that we didn't shop around.
It is a great virtualization product for the small to mid-sized market space.