Scale HC3 Reviewhttps://www.trustradius.com/hyper-converged-infrastructureScale Computing HC3Unspecified9.72411012018-09-24T20:38:15.293Z
September 24, 2018
Scale HC3 Review
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3
We replaced our entire physical server environment for a virtual scale environment. It is more economical to maintain and grow than a physical server environment. It provides many additional features including automated notifications of server issues or outages, visibility of server status and ability to remotely control a server the same as a physical server.
- Centralized server management
- Quick visibility of the health of the server environment. It provides tools to provide a quick glance at the infrastructure
- Increased backup/redundancy of data without additional products or implementations
- More server statistics in the environment window
- History of CPU usage, disk space/usage/ net traffic. It is currently being monitored but not logged.
- Ability to customize reports and automate the e-mailing of those reports.
I have only had to utilize support 2-3 times however I have received exceptional and prompt support for issues.
- Server uptime and overall health
- Immediate availability for growth or increase in server infrastructure without additional hardware costs
I saw Scale at a vendor show. I realized how perfect of a fit it was (and affordability) that we didn't shop around.