Scale HC3 Review
https://www.trustradius.com/hyper-converged-infrastructureScale Computing HC3Unspecified9.7241101
Jon Brantner profile photo
September 24, 2018

Scale HC3 Review

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3

We replaced our entire physical server environment for a virtual scale environment. It is more economical to maintain and grow than a physical server environment. It provides many additional features including automated notifications of server issues or outages, visibility of server status and ability to remotely control a server the same as a physical server.
  • Centralized server management
  • Quick visibility of the health of the server environment. It provides tools to provide a quick glance at the infrastructure
  • Increased backup/redundancy of data without additional products or implementations
  • More server statistics in the environment window
  • History of CPU usage, disk space/usage/ net traffic. It is currently being monitored but not logged.
  • Ability to customize reports and automate the e-mailing of those reports.
I have only had to utilize support 2-3 times however I have received exceptional and prompt support for issues.
Primarily it runs our Point of Sale infrastructure.
  • Server uptime and overall health
  • Immediate availability for growth or increase in server infrastructure without additional hardware costs
I saw Scale at a vendor show. I realized how perfect of a fit it was (and affordability) that we didn't shop around.
It is a great virtualization product for the small to mid-sized market space.