July 30, 2019
Score 5 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Schoology
Our entire district is using Schoology to deliver content and engage students, teachers, and parents. Our administrators are leveraging the platform to make our school calendar visible, disseminate information during PDs, update announcements, and other important information. Teachers are beginning to use Schoology to upload lessons and activities for their students and make announcements for parents.
- Schoology does a great job providing a safe platform for students to collaborate and communicate.
- Schoology allows opportunities to create small groups for differentiation.
- I would love to see Schoology provide a way to schedule lessons on a particular day at a particular time.
- I would love to see Schoology respond to suggestions and ideas frequently as opposed to ignoring them.
- Not able to answer this question just yet.
- Edmodo, Canvas, AITalent LMS and PowerSchool Student Information System
Schoology was selected by my district. I like Schoology thus far. However, it is limited because teachers need subscriptions to access and add their classes. I prefer to use Edmodo to connect my students with their global peers to communicate, collaborate, and create.
Schoology is suited for various professional development opportunities for teachers but less appropriate for scheduling assessments. Schoology could also allow for students to upload their own badges instead of the limited features currently provided on the platform.