My review about SL1.
September 22, 2022
My review about SL1.
Administrator in ManufacturingInformation Technology & Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ScienceLogic SL1
We have implemented several new monitoring parameters. We are satisfied with the implementation of the new policy. It works very smoothly, but when it gets stuck, only the engineering or support team resolves things. PowerPack upgrade and ScienceLogic SL1 upgrade should be focused on properly because that is something ScienceLogic SL1 will have its importance in the market than other tools.
We are using ScienceLogic as a monitoring tool. We are monitoring various servers like windows, Linux, Unix, AIX, Vcenter, ESXi, and DB like oracle and MSQL. Initially, we faced several challenges in monitoring the servers. After migrating our servers to SL1, it is easy to understand, and UI is very convenient to use. SL1 is user-friendly.
- Email notification alert.
- In some cases, there might be some spike in CPU or Memory. Even though we receive an alert for it but we are unable to find which process consumes more CPU or Memory. We need that process details as well in the tool.
- SQL monitoring for non domain servers.
- More manuals on storage devices monitoring.
Do you think ScienceLogic SL1 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ScienceLogic SL1's feature set?
Did ScienceLogic SL1 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ScienceLogic SL1 go as expected?
Would you buy ScienceLogic SL1 again?
- I have no additional feature that I can recommend.
- I have not discovered new area that requires improvements.
- I am fully satisfied with the services provided by this platform. There is no bottleneck that slows down the work process.
Agentless monitoring is the best part of ScienceLogic SL1 monitoring, which is asked for by all the customers. UI is good and easy to handle. Port status from ScienceLogic SL1 collectors is easy even with bulk servers. The overall product is good for basic INFRA monitoring. Managing customer requirements is also achievable.
Really good system; I recommend it as you can monitor plenty of devices from different vendors. It is suited to monitor devices from different vendors. Strong monitoring and reporting features along with the integrations like ServiceNow. All-in on one solution for monitoring IT assets. Its simplified UI components navigate the product in a very easy-to-use manner.