Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
I coach clients on how to use their computers as well as problem-solve their issues both onsite and remotely. I am a small business and it allows me to continue helping clients that I met in person as well as those who choose remote support. I am planning to expand my remote support services nationally and globally.
- I like the user interface. It connects easily.
- I love the fact that I can customize the look and feel to match my website unlike other similar companies
- I like the fact that it has a high level of security. Many of my clients are seniors and have been scammed so I can soothe some of their fears.
- I would love to have a feature where clients can download the Screenconnect client once and I can access their computers when they give me permission without needing to create access sessions or re-downloading the client. Similar to TeamViewer. Currently, there is only the option for an ad hoc session or continuous access but no in between.
- Screenconnect has given me the ability to expand my business. I used to offer my services locally only and now I can help more people in more places.
- By working with my clients remotely, I save on driving time and can help them at a moment's notice.
- I am going to move to another state and due to Screenconnect I can continue to serve my current clients and also gain new ones.
- TeamViewer and Splashtop
I liked TeamViewer the best of the ones I evaluated because it can stay on a client's computer after installation and they can give me access with a password when needed. It is however too expensive and I prefer the fact that I can customize Screenconnect's logo, colors, name etc. I didn't like Logmein's UI. I tried Splashtop's on demand option with a client and the connection was not good at all.