SeekOut what's the best ATS
January 16, 2023

SeekOut what's the best ATS

Overall Satisfaction with SeekOut

I use SeekOut avidly as I am a sourcer (aka recruiter) for engineers. I am sifting through the top talent within the bay area daily. SeekOut helps in my search through providing a greater abundance of top tier candidates versus competing applicant tracking systems. The greatest help that is provided by Seekout is its' contact information that it provides, but there are downsides to this information.

Pros

• Providing contact information
  • Generating qualified candidates
  • Diversity sourcing

Cons

• Accuracy of contact information - blatant false email contacts, etc.
  • Years of Experience (YOE): differentiating YOE by industry experience, which is professional, from Academia and internships.
  • Finding a candidate cross referencing LinkedIn could be better. Using the search via linkedIn profile such as /chris-pham/ doesn't always find a candidate that is on linkedIn.
  • Improved recruiting experience
  • Increased diversity recruiting
  • Increased access to candidates via contact information
  • Wouldn't say there are any negative impacts, because SeekOut is just an added plus to our recruiting toolbox.
This question does not allow me to not rate contact support.
I would say SeekOut and Linkedin Recruiter are at the top of all applicant tracking systems. Linkedin Recruiter may have a slight upper hand in due part of its legacy, but SeekOut is its strongest contender. Where LinkedIn falls short, I think Seekout succeeds (diversity sourcing, candidate information, and the sheer amount of candidates profiles generated.)

Do you think SeekOut delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with SeekOut's feature set?

Did SeekOut live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SeekOut go as expected?

Would you buy SeekOut again?

Well suited: When you are trying to find another outlet to find qualified candidates versus the industry standard of using Linkedin Recruiter. Though the generation of quality candidates sometimes feel less quality than that of Linkedin Recruiter. When you are trying to find emails, githubs, contact information. When you want to source diversity. Not Suited: When they have not contact information or correct information on a candidate. Almost rendered useless. When you are trying to clone a candidate. (AI / ML behind the cloning a candidate does not generate the most accurate replication of qualified candidate profiles.)

SeekOut Feature Ratings

Automated Candidate Evaluation/Scoring
Internal Mobility Recommendations
At-Risk Talent Scoring
ATS Integrations

Comments

• Ed Pedini | TrustRadius Reviewer
    We're glad to hear about the positive experience you're having with SeekOut, particularly in terms of find top-tier talent! Of course we also appreciate the feedback on areas we could improve, and take this seriously. I'll be sure to pass this along to our Product teams for further review.