Overall Satisfaction with Semrush
Semrush is a powerful tool used in my e-commerce department. This tool answers several needs as it is very complete. On a daily basis, it allows us to analyze and monitor our own SEO performance, visualize the same information regarding other websites, optimize our keywords and content, and perform a link-building follow-up in order to better manage our external links.
- Shows us our SEO evolution regarding diverse criteria
- Helps us at finding best SEO keywords and expressions for our content
- Allows us to perform our link building follow-up
- Offers seminars which help us at knowing and using the tool even better for our daily tasks
- There are different ways to find specific information. Maybe would it be more intuitive if a few changes would be made?
- "SEO Content Template" is amazing, but could maybe be more developed
- Keyword magic tool
- Keyword manager
- Link building tools
- SEO Content Template
- SEO Dashboard (position tracking/organic traffic, etc.)
Do you think Semrush delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Semrush's feature set?
Did Semrush live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Semrush go as expected?
Would you buy Semrush again?
Semrush Feature Ratings
Evaluating Semrush and Competitors
The available options are really useful for my daily tasks. Nevertheless, it is sometimes difficult to find specific information or pages. The user experience could be improved.