Result oriented email marketing tool for substantial growth.
Updated May 08, 2019

Result oriented email marketing tool for substantial growth.

Overall Satisfaction with Sender.net

In my organization I use it in Marketing Department. I frequently use it to communicate with my clients via newsletters. And this application helps me a lot in this. On a weekly basis I need to inform my clients about market activities and financial updates to guide them for better results on their investments. The accuracy of this application helps me to achieve this goal.
  • Its dashboard is something which deserves praise. It makes my work very convenient.
  • It has the feature which gives user the convenience of creating subscription forms. And this helps to build a subscriber base.
  • In the editing section it has drag and drop functionality, which is very helpful to create beautiful and impressive e-mails. And to do this a user doesn’t need any technical knowledge.
  • Often I find this application slow while switching from one function to another on its dashboard.
  • Fewer number of templates than I'd like
  • As a starter I found it slightly expensive.
  • This application is very helpful to increase your subscriber base in less time.
  • When I started using this app I found a substantial increase in responses on my promotional emails.
  • It helped my organization in brand building among investors.
I found it more accurate in terms of email deliverability. The easy to use dashboard is also one of the best arguments for choosing this application. And most importantly I found good results when I started using it. So I usually prioritise this application.
Its Automation system is very helpful when the user is not able track campaigns frequently. As a starter it helps to grow users' subscriber bases substantially.

Sender.net Feature Ratings

WYSIWYG email editor
Dynamic content
Ability to test dynamic content
Mobile optimization