Overall Satisfaction with ServiceNow IT Service Management
We use it to handle all of our IT requests for different departments, DBAs, Network, Infrastructure, security, applications, human resources new people onboarding, and IS. We also use it as our main tool to handle and schedule our delivery process and to submit change requests. And finally, this is the tool that we use to manage and handle our production incidents and problems
- Organizing development process.
- Handling production incidents.
- Easy way to submit a ticket to request support, you have a friendly user catalogue.
- There are some processes that have too many steps to be completed.
- You have limited users with full access (write/edit), you need to pay more.
- You need time to understand the user interface.
- Makes it easy to prioritize production incidents.
- It helps looking at your requests and seeing where it is getting stuck.
- Esasy to pull reports.
Do you think ServiceNow IT Service Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ServiceNow IT Service Management's feature set?
Did ServiceNow IT Service Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ServiceNow IT Service Management go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy ServiceNow IT Service Management again?
Even when the user interface is friendly user, some requests have too many steps to complete simple requests, in the other hand it is a great tool to handle incidents and to prioritize production live problems. It also brings a lot of visibility while sumitting change requests and to track it progress from day one to deployment
It is great to have a well-defined process while requesting support, it is easy for you to see the progress of your ticket and who is or has worked on your request. You need to have a well-defined catalog; if you do not do that your support requests steps could be too many.