Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
We use SharpSpring in our company primarily as our CRM as well as our email marketing tool. It's easy to use and navigate so we like to use it for email campaigns and lead tracking.
- The CRM is very easy to use - adding/editing info for each contact, assigning to specific users, etc
- Emails are easy to set up and manage
- Tracking email opens/clicks is very easy
- Like many software platforms there is more functionality than I know how to use it. They do a good job of communicating updates but I would like to see more frequent video "how-to" demos
- After some basic training setting up email drip campaigns is pretty easy but would like to see more drag and drop like I'm seeing with other competitors
- If I had more time/resources I think it would have a greater ROI on our business. Like most of these kinds of platforms its only as good as the time you devote to it. It has huge potential but given our small staff and focus on serving our clients we haven't utilized it as much as I'd like.
SharpSring is more affordable than HubSpot and their structure is much more friendly towards agencies. I like having the ability to resell it at a price rather than hope that I'll receive a commission if a client chooses to use it. HubSpot has more bells and whistles and is well-suited for larger businesses and enterprises but for most SMBs SharpSpring is more than enough functionality at a much better price range.
It's great for small to medium size businesses that don't need all of the bells and whistles (and costs) associated with HubSpot or other competitors. If you're looking for a solid platform to help serve as a dual CRM and email marketing tool then SharpSpring is a good solution. The software is fairly easy to use/learn and they provide solid documentation.