Overall Satisfaction with ShipStation
We used ShipStation to ship all of our packages from multiple online marketplaces and our own website We also used it to track packages and check that all order were delivered. If an order encountered a delivery problem we could see by the icon on ShipStation and then follow up with USPS.
- ShipStation makes it easy to check that packages are delivered by showing the delivery status.
- ShipStation has preset postage options that were easy to set up and made it quicker to process orders.
- They responded quickly to system problems - good customer service and dependable up time.
- When we wanted to check on the cost of all available shipping services for a package we had to open a new window which was a bit awkward. We would have to pop back and forth.
- Setting up a new shipping company had several steps that we would need help with. But once it was done it was done.
- ShipStation's easy and consistent service setup meant we were able to process labels faster saving time and money.
- We received shipping discounts through ShipStation that helped our bottom line.
We used ShipStation along with a separate inventory program. It would have been great to have them integrated together. Other than that we've been satisfied with ShipStation and would recommend it. It was easy to train staff to use ShipStation. Because it was consistent and easy to use we cut down on label errors, plus saved time.
ShipStation customer support was easy to use. The written help sections were clear and we could find answers to our questions even if we had to dig a little and read several articles. We often used the chat feature to get quick answers. Once the system was set up for our needs it worked quite well.
Do you think ShipStation delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ShipStation's feature set?
Did ShipStation live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ShipStation go as expected?
Would you buy ShipStation again?
ShipStation is dependable, with very little downtime. Occasionally USPS would be offline but ShipStation would post updates so we felt we were kept informed and could decide if we needed to use alternate shipping or not. ShipStation help section is clear and concise. We used that to trouble shoot and were often able to figure out answers ourselves.