Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
We use Shopify for our collectibles branch of the company. We have several thousands of items constantly coming in and out, and Shopify makes it very easy to list and market our products. I pretty much run the store myself, and Shopify makes it simple to run, including exposure, admin, maintenance, payments, etc. And if there's ever an issue, Shopify's support is LITERALLY the best customer service I've ever used in my businesses since the late 1970s. Far and above anybody else!
- THE best customer service of ANY company I've EVER dealt with!
- Ease of use is amazingly streamlined for companies of any size!
- Many payment options to cover most of the consumer's needs.
- They really do EVERYTHING right.
- Billing on the same day every month, not that 30 [day] cycle nonsense... it's the ONLY thing that bothers me about Shopify and causes an occasional issue.
- Shopify should send an invoice or statement a few days BEFORE billing, as things like shipping and apps can vary the amount due, and it would be nice to know AHEAD of time.
- Shopify plugs us into Google shopping automatically
- My cost compared to income is VERY low
- All positive
Nobody else comes close to the features, bells and whistles, customer service, compatibility, and ease of use than Shopify, it is a no brainer. Shopify has thought of and implemented pretty much anything and every thing that a business would need, no matter what size or what type of business you may have. I can not say enough about that fact.
Shopify has their platform set up to be fully functional for any size business, for nearly any purpose. They are that thorough and that streamlined. Shopify is THE cutting edge for eCommerce, with amazing support and features. I wish I found them sooner, and soon I will integrate my other stores on to Shopify's platform.