Overall Satisfaction with Shopify
We helped a client set up a Shopify store. The client needed a single platform that can easily integrate with their current blog and products could be imported easily. Shopify's flexibility helped us to make multiple customizations and design changes as per the client requirements.
- Can be setup easily without any prior programming knowledge
- Extensive documentation is available online for support
- Customizations can be made easily by making minor code changes
- Excellent and fast customer support
- Live previews are available which help you to preview the changes before publishing
- Wide range of extensions and plugins available for any additional functionality requirement
- SSL encryption for your website and payments gateway
- Fast and flexible options available to import and export products and customers data
- SEO capabilities needs a lot of improvement
- Follows a strict URL structure, need more flexibility to manage URLs as per requirement
- Fluid and fast website where products can be managed easily
- No specific technical trainings required for the team to work on Shopify website
Do you think Shopify delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Shopify's feature set?
Did Shopify live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Shopify go as expected?
Would you buy Shopify again?
It is well suited for medium to large businesses which have a large portfolio of products and services to be offered. It can be set up easily and customized based on the requirements. Also, the cost is another important factor to be considered, as with Shopify new themes and plugins need to be purchased separately.