SignNow is cost-effective and easy to use
May 01, 2021

SignNow is cost-effective and easy to use

Grant Millar | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with SignNow

I use SignNow to digitally sign all of my paperwork that requires a signature, and the same with clients. Whenever we need a document signed, we'll prepare it externally (or add the text within SignNow) and then send the document(s) off through SignNow. It means we don't need to print, it means clients don't need to print, and it means clients can sign documents wherever they are as long as they have an internet connection, and on any device.
  • Extremely easy to use
  • Includes audit trail
  • Can add text boxes, bullet points / check marks, etc. which are required by the client
  • Can add text manually into the document if needed
  • Has an app for signing (if you want an app) or clients can sign online without the app
  • Much more cost-effective than the big players at only $8 USD p/m (if you pay yearly)
  • Legally binding
  • Can set regular reminders to sign
  • I don't think you can remove the option to use the app - it's the prominent option when you open the document. The 'open with browser' option is more subtle, at the bottom
  • More advanced features (like redirect upon signing, personal branding, etc.) cost more
  • Cost-effective when compared with the big players
  • SignNow has saved me time chasing clients to get paperwork signed
  • We've gotten our own documentation signed more easily
SignNow doesn't offer 3 x free documents to be signed monthly, and requires a subscription vs a pay-per-use, which is where Secured Signing shines. Secured Signing also has video verification and additional security measures that SignNow doesn't have. However, I find SignNow to be easier to use than Secured Signing.

Do you think SignNow delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with SignNow's feature set?

Did SignNow live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of SignNow go as expected?

Would you buy SignNow again?

If you ever need documents to be signed, and want to save on paper + be more efficient, SignNow is a great option. The big thing for me is that it's really simple and easy to use, it's more cost-effective than the other big competitors, and delivers basically everything you need from a Digital Signing platform without charging a massive fee.