Overall Satisfaction with Skilljar Customer Education Software
We use Skilljar to host our educational material related to our software training. We use Skilljar [Customer Education Software] courses to build out certification courses for our software users. We were looking for an LMS to host our material, and Skilljar has worked out so far for us.
- User interface is easy to navigate.
- Analytics page is comprehensive and easy to understand.
- Paths are great way to host courses.
- We use a technical writing software to write our material, one that Skilljar doesn't integrate with. So uploading article is a hassle.
- Creating content directly in Skilljar could be an option if the content field was more built out and complex.
It's very simple to pick up and use Skiljar. Publishing courses and creating dynamic features for students is as easy as flipping a toggle or throwing in a quiz.
- Definitely helped with faster product adoption. Our platform requires a fair amount of training, and Skilljar has taken on the brunt of that training.
Do you think Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform's feature set?
Did Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Skilljar’s Customer Education LMS Platform again?
Especially if you're okay writing your content directly into the LMS, Skilljar [Customer Education Software] is great. Though uploading files isn't difficult. It's also just a simple to use LMS that can support a variety of content and looks professional on the front-end. The themes and styles are very simple to create. Easy for anyone to jump in and create professional looking content.