Overall Satisfaction with Skype
We use Skype both for internal communication between employees and for communication with our clients. Currently, Skype works perfectly on any devices such as PC, tablets and smartphones. We sell a wide range of electronic components, and if a customer asks for support, it is sometimes difficult to describe a problem with a device or even the device itself in words. Therefore, in our case, when communicating with clients, the ability to transmit multimedia information in real time is very important. In addition to the fact that there are video calls in Skype, it is possible to transfer large files through its chat, even a few Gb in size.
- Good quality video stream for video calls
- Ability to transfer "massive" files via chat
- Skype works even with very slow internet speeds
- If there are a large number of participants in a conversation, there may be problems with the audio volume of individual participants.
- In the latest updates, a pop-up window during a conversation is more disturbing than helping.
- Skype can significantly reduce communication costs.
- Skype allows you to implement full-fledged technical support for customers, because usually email communication alone is not enough.
Do you think Skype delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Skype's feature set?
Did Skype live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Skype go as expected?
Would you buy Skype again?
Skype is a good solution to replace regular telephony, especially if the participants in the call are located in different countries. Skype is an old and very famous service that has received international recognition. If we want to provide technical support for clients, then we need VoIP service. Probably, the fact that you need to use something well-known and popular, so that the client does not have to suffer with the search and installation of the appropriate application, sounds quite reasonable. Therefore, we can say that in these cases, Skype is the ideal solution.