Overall Satisfaction with Slack
Slack is currently being used by various departments. First, our developer team uses Slack every day to collaborate with our support staff and account managers. Second, our marketing team leverages Slack daily to share content, ideas, and feedback about upcoming campaigns. We also have a few "fun" rooms for the entire company to collaborate in. A handful of sales representatives use Slack as well, but they tend to "live" in Salesforce's Chatter, so we have considered building a basic integration with Zapier, but for the most part don't have to worry to much about it.
- Private and public groups for communications are way better than other platforms we have used (Google Hangouts / HipChat).
- Generally speaking the indexing and file management aspects of Slack are stellar. Dragging and dropping files in the chat is such a wonderful tool.
- The ability to delete messages in Slack is also REALLY neat. If you sent something too soon or didn't mean to send you can actually remove it from the conversation and start over :)
- I honestly can't think of anything to improve about Slack... they're doing a great job.
- Our employee efficiency has definitely increased.
- We can provide better customer service through Slack because our teams have easy access to each group.