May 14, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Slack
Slack is perfect for working with computers remotely. In my case I used it in a company where we worked remotely, and it works perfectly, has many functions, and the best thing is that the mobile app works wonders. You can chat with your team work constantly and keep your group organized. Besides that you can share many things in a conversation, you can also activate notifications, on the desktop and always be attentive to your chats. I've also used it to conduct remote conversations and inductions through a slack chat since you can share different types of files and it's pretty good
- Mobile app works perfectly
- Integration with 3rd party app
- You can share code snippets for developers
- Instant messaging, with many people at the same time
- Does not allow to make video calls
- Does not show the last time the user was active
- High influence on the border of belonging to comparison groups
- The notifications can be very distracting
- Team productivity
- There is no need to have physical meetings
- You can define topics for the chats and everything is stored there
- Due to productivity you save a lot of time which translates into money
Slack is the jewel in the crown, the functionalities it has, and its versatility is far superior to others, the ability to share code is the best it has, and its mobile application works too well, so slack will always be the best option on the market. I also think that the price quality is the best because it is not so expensive, I also think it is a tremendous investment because if we take into account all the time you save to invest in other things and improve your productivity.
It can improve the performance of the team, and can also save a lot of time. Because of Slack there are no meetings or lost time, as it targets specific issues, and everyone is from your job, you do not need a conference room for a meeting.
It's perfect for remote teams; everyone can contribute ideas and participate, using instant messaging so there is no need to use corporate emails within Slack. You can attach almost everything and you can receive all your colleagues in real time.