Overall Satisfaction with Slack
Slack is being used throughout our organization so that we can collaborate in a much better and a refined way. It is helping us eliminate the fuss and confusion that usually comes when multiple people are doing the same project. It helps us in communicating in a more professional manner and share files faster so that we can be more efficient at work.
- Its extensions support many software and make it easy to use with other software.
- It supports all platforms.
- More features for sending photos or data than traditional email.
- Channel helps to arrange messages in a better way.
- Options for formatting of text in messages are not very diverse.
- Slackbot doesn't work as planned most of the time.
- It has helped us get more efficient and be more productive. Thanks to this, there is much less confusion(especially during large projects) and we can collaborate in a much better way.
We got slack primarily because it is more professional and especially geared towards work collaboration. Opposed to this, I think Discord is better suited for personal communications. Slack offers more options in sending documents and projects than Discord. Also, it is easy to integrate slack with many services whereas Discord does require extra effort to achieve the same result.
Do you think Slack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Slack's feature set?
Did Slack live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Slack go as expected?
Would you buy Slack again?
It is highly suited for big and medium corporations where many people have to collaborate to write software or do projects together. It will help them reduce communication problems and errors that may come otherwise. For small businesses, I think email would work fine and there may not be a need for additional communication software.