Updated October 31, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters is used as our ATS across Digital First Media's 80 properties. I am an Internal Recruiter for Denver Post, so I use it for recruitment purposes, in addition to acting as the "lead admin" for all SmartRecruiter users in the company. We previously used Taleo as our ATS across the company, but switched over to SmartRecruiters earlier this year. I have really appreciated the improved ease of use and ability to share candidates with hiring managers directly through ATS, rather than emailing resumes. Also, the ability to easily post out positions to a large # of career websites has been awesome. Looking forward to learning more about the reporting capabilities of SmartRecruiters in the future, as we have not done much with that yet.
- Ability to easily share candidates with hiring teams through the ATS.
- Ability to easily create and post jobs out to numerous career sites in just a few minutes.
- Ability to create custom reports through the ATS to measure effectiveness of postings and overall recruitment success.
- The onboarding/initial training for users could be improved. The ATS was a little overwhelming at first since it does have so many capabilities.
I do think that it is easy for candidates to apply for multiple jobs and check the status of their application. However, after that point I'm not sure that it improves the candidate experience much.
It's very easy for hiring managers to view candidates and see exactly where they are at in the interview process.
- Improved "speed to hire"
- Improved quality candidate flow, which has impacted our sales team in a very positive way.