Overall Satisfaction with Smartsheet
Directly, as an Account Manager, I use Smartsheet directly to manage my daily sales operations. I built a dashboard to have important insights about my opportunities, closed deals, products proposed, billing KPIs etc. Also external marketing partners are using it as an input form tool to gather information from customers assisting to events and webinars. It gives visibility of many important insights about our day-to-day in sales/marketing.
- Allows user to create custom and powerful Dashboards
- Allows integrations and to get data from Databases, other SaaS such as Salesforce, etc.
- Allows to create custom reports, publish them on the web easily and filter content availble depending on the user looking at the resource.
- Allows comments, file attachments, proofing, reminders and automations all in the same interface.
- Charts, Cards and Dashboard components could be more customizable in the visual aspect. Compared to Power BI features, Smartsheet Dashboards do not look exciting. We need more colors, more charts, possibility to put animated images on background, etc.
- Could have a more friendly interface or module to manage uploaded files in folders instead of row/file attachments.
- Dashboards could have filters that dynamically change all data available on cards as Power BI already does.
- Dashboards to show sales operations from daily updates at Salesforce.
- Easily updating information about our prospects and current customers through Input Intake Forms (that adapt based on conditions)
- Having a tool for registering sales efforts part of prospecting and lead clasiffication (calls, letters sent, messages sent, etc).
- It has help me to define, follow and monitor the achievement of my weerkly/monthly goals in terms of prospecting (calls, messages, new clients acquisition, etc).
- Helps Sales Teams to have their custom information insights updated at any moment and used to report directly to management.
- Reduces follow-up calls and emails from pre-sales engineers, management and internal stakeholders as they have available all status information about deals directly on Smartsheet files.
Smartsheet enable users to build the more custom solutions that can include workflows, reports, dashboards, sheet data, reminders, etc. It allows to create the most complete reports and have available thousand of already built solutions on the Solution Center. Also, has the best training/certification program through their assets. Tools such as Power BI have more powerful features to display information or Jira has better alignment with Agile Methodology practices and Software Development Projects.
Do you think Smartsheet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Smartsheet's feature set?
Did Smartsheet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Smartsheet go as expected?
Would you buy Smartsheet again?
Is well suited for organizations looking to improve processes, build workflows, handle input information via forms and show data through dashboards. Is less appropiate for organizations looking for a Project Management Tool using Agile; it has board features but maybe not the best practices in term of sprints, issue types, versioning integration, deployment insights, etc.