Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds N-central
Our service desk uses it to manage internal computers and computers for our clients. We use this tool to manage and update machines. We also use N-Central to remotely connect to user's machines to troubleshoot issues or complete updates.
- Allows for easy remote connection.
- Will display statistics and information for the machines.
- Allows the ability to push out software or updates without interrupting a user who is working.
- More advanced search options for machines
- Ability to see information about pending updates for a machine
- More detailed info about hardware issues/errors
- Allows the service desk to quickly connect to computers and troubleshoot issues in less time
- Minimizes user downtime by allowing installs to run in the background
- Allows for management of updates and the ability to let the user postpone the update if needed
With Bomgar there are codes and/or a website that the user has to login to before we can connect remotely. N-central allows us to click on the machine and log in. We can set it to prompt the user to accept the connection, or on some computers, we can just log right into it.