Overall Satisfaction with SolarWinds Web Help Desk
As a SolarWinds Reseller and user, we often need to avail ourselves of their tech assistance. They have always been fast and responsive in helping us solve our tech issues. However, since the backup software is so easy to use and incredibly reliable it is a rare opportunity for us to interact with Support. However, when we do need them, they are very responsive and provide great follow-up. We recommend SolarWinds very highly.
- Quick response
- Respectful and knowledgeable
- Always willing to help
- If there is a tough question, they willingly bring in engineers and others to assist.
- More support materials. Videos on certain functions, etc.
- More easily brand-able materials.
- Wracking my brain to think of more, but honestly, I can't.
- By being fast and accurate, they help us meet all client needs quickly. This pleases our clients.
- We have had a great ROI from SW ever since we started with them.
- They help make us look great to clients!
- Thanks to SolarWinds services and support our client attrition has consistently been under 0.05%.
- Their client facing materials are clear and reasonably easy to understand.
From a quality and use standpoint, they leave ALL of them in the dust. As far as support is concerned, they are faster and more accurate at resolving issues. Their software goes in easily, and functions as it is supposed to with minimal problems. And, as I have said before, their support is easy to reach and fast to resolve issues.
See the answers to all the other questions and it is easy to see why we give it this rating.
Do you think SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD)'s feature set?
Did SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) go as expected?
Would you buy SolarWinds Web Help Desk (WHD) again?
They have access to and can quickly provide answers to almost every question. On things that are more difficult, they bring in engineers, marketing and more to get fast and accurate answers. If I could think of a negative I'd mention it here, but I can't think of any. SW is a strong company, easy to deal with and they provide fine products that require little support as they just install and run as they are supposed to work. In all the years we have been dealing with them we have found them to be a great provider. Their Help Desk and Tech staff work very well with our techs and that makes things go fast and smooth.