Overall Satisfaction with Sprinklr
It is being used by me and a junior social media coordinator for scheduling/publishing content, obtaining an organized content calendar, community engagement, reporting and analytics.
- Community Management
- Scheduling and Publishing Content
- The interface is not as user-friendly as other platforms I have used
- The ability to edit responses is not applicable
- Sharing Gifs or videos in community responses are not applicable
2 - I use Sprinklr since I am the Social Analytics manager and use this for reporting and/or to help the coordinator on my team navigate the interface. The social coordinator on my team just uses Sprinklr to schedule and upload content in advance.
- Not a friendly interface - hard to train other employees since it is confusing
- Able to schedule content in advance and easily organized
- Community management organization
Sprinklr works best for medium to large companies who have a few hundred to a few thousand employees. This works for a team who is in social care or community management when they need to respond to customers or potential customers. This is also good for a social marketing team who has tried to publish and schedule content in advance.