Sprout Social Review: "Sleek, easy to use, provides premium data"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92591012013-11-12T16:45:39.182Z
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
- Sprout Social was maybe like the second platform to come along to streamline social media management, but I love the ease of navigation within the SS platform, & it provides far better [& detailed] analytics.
- Ease of social engagement is the easiest, I think, of all of the social media cross-platform management systems.
- SS is more sleek & appealing, aesthetically.
- Appreciate the flexibility of choosing which data is relevant in managing analytic reporting.
- Maybe this is a FB issue, but I sure would appreciate being allowed to manage my FB Business page directly from SS. [Always get that obnoxious "you are currently posting as (business page login) & you must post as (personal log-in) to continue" message.] Can only access my personal FB pg which is a direct portal to my business page, which leaves my FB business posting at manual status currently.
- Improved | increased engagement.
- Faster lead conversion.
- Improved handle on data.
Using Sprout Social
1 - Social media experts, online marketers, consultants who wish to enlarge brand reach.
- Sharing commentary via Twitter chats across LI & FB platforms to increase audience.
- Share commentary via FB posts to drag audience from other platforms there.
- Engage with quality data handlers of other brands to help me with managing my own data.