Sleek, easy to use, provides premium data
https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.9297101
Annesa L Lacey profile photo
Updated November 04, 2014

Sleek, easy to use, provides premium data

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version

Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social

• Sprout Social was maybe like the second platform to come along to streamline social media management, but I love the ease of navigation within the SS platform, & it provides far better [& detailed] analytics.
  • Ease of social engagement is the easiest, I think, of all of the social media cross-platform management systems.
  • SS is more sleek & appealing, aesthetically.
  • Appreciate the flexibility of choosing which data is relevant in managing analytic reporting.
  • Maybe this is a FB issue, but I sure would appreciate being allowed to manage my FB Business page directly from SS. [Always get that obnoxious "you are currently posting as (business page login) & you must post as (personal log-in) to continue" message.] Can only access my personal FB pg which is a direct portal to my business page, which leaves my FB business posting at manual status currently.
  • Improved | increased engagement.
  • Faster lead conversion.
  • Improved handle on data.
2 - Lead Gen; Branding
Definitely contact a vendor, as SS has excellent customer service & reps who are very patient & helpful.

Using Sprout Social

1 - Social media experts, online marketers, consultants who wish to enlarge brand reach.
  • Increase engagement.
  • Ramp-up conversions.
  • Extend brand messaging.
  • Sharing commentary via Twitter chats across LI & FB platforms to increase audience.
  • Share commentary via FB posts to drag audience from other platforms there.
  • Engage with quality data handlers of other brands to help me with managing my own data.
  • Brainstorming over that with my business coach. I'll let you know.
Used to it. Easy to navigate. Just enjoy it, is all.