Sprout Social Review: "SproutSocial - Easy to use and effective. Save yourself some time and utilize Sprout."https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92591012014-06-02T16:19:42.929Z
June 02, 2014
Sprout Social Review: "SproutSocial - Easy to use and effective. Save yourself some time and utilize Sprout."
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
SproutSocial is used by every employee within the organization. We use it primarily to program content for clients' social media outlets. We focus primarily within the 'Publishing' section versus any other section. It allows us to manage our social content in a quick and easy way.
- SproutSocial allows you to see the entire month when you look at what's scheduled. You are able to see exactly what days already have content. This makes it easier to program and allows you to make sure you don't double-program.
- The 'Reports' page is easy to read. Some analytics tools can be overwhelming or very confusing. SproutSocial makes it easy to see the analytics for each outlet that your organization controls. It's also easy to export all the data - this is especially helpful when printing off analytics for clients.
- You cannot schedule content for LinkedIn through SproutSocial. Some of our clients want to post to LinkedIn so it makes it harder. It would be easier to be able to use SproutSocial for everything.
- Only one employee at a time can be logged into SproutSocial. This is very difficult when several employees need to program for different clients. If another employee signs on while someone else is in the program, the first person on will be kicked off without warning. This often causes whatever project the employee was working on to be lost.
- There has been an increase in employee efficiency by using this product. We are able to get on and plan quickly and easily. It takes less time than actually going onto the outlet and posting through the real site. This way, we are able to plan weeks, even months, ahead of time and that allows us to spend our time doing other things that are needed.
- Our clients have been able to see their social media results through SproutSocial Analytics. It's been a great tool to have and the clients really appreciate it. The analytics truly are in-depth and easy to read -- even for those who don't really have a huge grasp on the world of social media.
We used Hootsuite before SproutSocial. SproutSocial is just easier to use. The analytics are amazing and the overall look of the website is much more suitable than Hootsuite. Hootsuite does allow for LinkedIn programming which is one thing that SproutSocial lacks. Overall, Sprout is just easier to use - and much easier to program. Each client is at the top and you can select which client's information you would like to work with. In Hootsuite, it's a lot harder to maneuver through the website.
Overall, it's just a great product. It's made our lives simpler and we appreciate the good work that it allows us to do. We love efficiency and SproutSocial makes it easy to create and post awesome content for our clients. Our clients have raved about the analytics we are able to provide them through this site so we will continue to use it. There are still various aspects of Sprout that we haven't tapped into yet and we are still in the learning process. Overall, I would recommend it to those organizations who need to better manage their clients.
SproutSocial is definitely more suited for those who have to manage many different pages. For our organization, we have 10 different clients so we have a lot to manage. SproutSocial makes it easy to post content for each client and make sure that everyone is covered. If there aren't a lot of pages necessary, then it wouldn't be that hard to just post the content organically versus through an outlet. Analytics on this website are easy to read so it makes it easy to give out to clients if necessary.