Overall Satisfaction with Squarespace
We use Squarespace for all our websites. We have multiple domains and multiple websites, some simply splash pages and others full websites with e-commerce. Squarespace allows us to quickly create clean, professional websites with very little lift. As a small business most of our organization is using Squarespace. This allows us to save time and money not just once but ongoing as it is so easy to update.
- Squarespace is very easy to use, this is a super helpful thing as small business owners we have to wear many hats and being a full blown website developer doesn't need to be one of them.
- Squarespace has quick and simple plugins.
- Squarespace allows you to easily expand as you need to.
- As a wine company it would really love it if Squarespace had an easy plugin for wine club subscriptions.
- Squarespace would be awesome if it could automatically take your photos that you upload on the site and optimize them for the web and for the website.
- I do wish we could have more than two contributors for the basic website costs.
- Squarespace has allowed my business to remain agile and jump on opportunities.
- Squarespace has saved me tons of time and money in developing a website.
- Squarespace has let me focus on selling not building a website.
Do you think Squarespace delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Squarespace's feature set?
Did Squarespace live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Squarespace go as expected?
Would you buy Squarespace again?
[Squarespace is] really great for small businesses where the owner or few employees have to do many jobs. Less appropriate for full blown ecommerce driven websites. Great for being able to quickly get something online with a clean and up to date look. For those wanting a product subscription plugin I have yet to find one that fits with Squarespace that fits my wine club needs.