Easy to use SurveyMonkey
April 03, 2021
Easy to use SurveyMonkey
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey has been used in multiple ways- to gather various data, to assess what is the best time for a meeting, to find the opinions on a class, [etc.] I don't believe it is used by everyone, some use other survey sites, but this is the first one that I was introduced to at work. It's very easy to use and is great for getting information from faculty, staff, or students.
- User friendly - it's very easy to use and intuitive, it takes you step by step through making the survey you want.
- It's nice and clean - it has a nice clean look, nothing too distracting, easy for the survey taker to use.
- Even the free option is very helpful - even if you don't pay for an account, the free option gives you much leeway into making a survey that can fit your needs.
- I think it's becoming pushed to the back-burner as more survey sites come out - it needs to come up with something to keep it more relevant as other survey sites are being more widely used.
- Give more options to customize the look of your survey.
- I've had a positive experience with it, it has helped me to create meetings at the best times for my superiors.
- It's also been great to collect data from students.
I haven't personally created a survey using Google Surveys, but I have received one from multiple employees lately. I believe it is slowing going to push out SurveyMonkey from our school, as the Google Suite of products have been adopted and are more widely used throughout the college. Everyone has a Google Drive now, so they are more apt to use the products that are available on there. However, comparing the surveys, they are very comparable, the only big difference that I see is that Google Surveys tends to be all on one page that just scrolls, and SurveyMonkey goes from one question per page.
Do you think SurveyMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SurveyMonkey's feature set?
Did SurveyMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SurveyMonkey go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SurveyMonkey again?
Very easy to use. I never had a problem using it from the start. It's very intuitive and easy to figure out as you go. It clearly gives you options and templates to create whatever survey would work best for you. I think SurveyMonkey has excellent and versatile usability. They just need to keep current.
I've used it for gathering data to find the best meeting time for employees. It's very simple to use, you just have to get everyone it's sent to to participate. It's nice after you have received the responses to be able to view the data. It was always nice and clear and easy for me to see which was the time that was most desired for meetings. While I mostly used it for that scenario, it really could be used very broadly as you can make any kind of survey you'd like.