Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
I use it to administer surveys to our internal staff as a way to gather questions about area where staff need training and assistance. I typically make the surveys very short so people dont just click thru. Minimal text as well. Survey monkey is excellent for short surveys. Very easy to set up.
- very easy to set up a survey
- helpful templates
- easy modules to gather feedback and export to excel
- support is mostly zen desk which stinks
- limited electronic resources
- its a great way to get feedback and most people say the survey format is very easy to understand
- dont really measure ROI but its defintely been a helpful tool
Do you think SurveyMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SurveyMonkey's feature set?
Did SurveyMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SurveyMonkey go as expected?
Would you buy SurveyMonkey again?
Easy to use templates and the software is very easy to install. I would recommend to anyone want an out of the box survey optoin
Its Zendesk support so you will get foreigners that aren't great with english and dont have direct access to management. That seems to be the way companies are going these days.
Very good for self service. Very easy to learn and set up quick surveys. Free trial is helpful to get started. Its pretty easy to change colors and fonts so you can get the look you want. I would say its less appropriate for complex surveys the tools and analytics are less robust I would use Qualtrics for a bigger N size.