June 11, 2021
Score 1 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
As a consultant to nonprofit organizations, I use Survey Monkey to gauge stakeholder opinions on controversial issues like homelessness. I use the product to design and solicit participation in online opinion polling.
- It's easy to use. The process of writing, editing, and formatting surveys is extremely fun.
- It allows for easy mailing out of questionnaires to respondents through either links or direct mailing. It can manage products for you.
- It makes analysis of results amazingly easy and creates appealing graphics.
- My biggest problem is customer service. I made an error. I purchased an expensive option - cross tabs - at $900 and realized (too late) that I didn't need it. When I tried to get my money back and "return" the product, I was greeted with no sympathy. They said, "You signed the agreement."
- While I find their product useful, the cost is prohibitive for more advanced features.
- [I feel like] they ripped me off! $900 down the drain...
Do you think SurveyMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SurveyMonkey's feature set?
Did SurveyMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SurveyMonkey go as expected?
Would you buy SurveyMonkey again?