Overall Satisfaction with SurveyMonkey
We developed 360 evaluations for our team using SurveyMonkey. The software made it easy for us to email the survey to each team member and really gave us some valuable insight from our team. We have also used SurveyMonkey for pulse points on our team's overall engagement with our hospital. We also used SurveyMonkey to develop surveys with our clients to determine interest in various products/services.
- SurveyMonkey templates have made it very user-friendly. It is very efficient to create a survey.
- I love that they have multiple ways to answer questions. For example, short answer, paragraph, and radio buttons to name a few.
- The surveys are very easy to share. You can import a large list of email addresses or free type just a few.
- I like that you can test the survey before sending it out live. I send it to myself to verify how it will look and feel to the end-user.
- I would like to have more customizable options for branding it to our hospital colors. Some survey options allow you to enter html color codes. SurveyMonkey allows you to change colors and you have to pick from selected options.
- Embedding the surveys into a webpage, like WordPress is not as seamless as other services.
- SurveyMonkey has a positive impact on our organization by allowing us to gain insight to our team through the 360 evaluations.
- We have had positive ROI from our client polling questions which have directed new products or services that we offer.
- The analytics were an awesome way to filter and export responses so that our management team could evaluate the information.
SurveyMonkey has more analytic data options than what I found using Google Forms. Otherwise, if you use the Google Suite of products you may find it easier to just use Google Forms. When it comes to our website forms we have switched to JotForm as it has a better display on our website [than] SurveyMonkey has.
Do you think SurveyMonkey delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SurveyMonkey's feature set?
Did SurveyMonkey live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SurveyMonkey go as expected?
Would you buy SurveyMonkey again?
If you want a software that is easy to jump in and get started with right away then SurveyMonkey is for you. I was able to jump right into making a survey and sending it within minutes of beginning a project. The interface is super easy to navigate. You can easily edit questions and make things mandatory for the end-user to answer. They have pre-populated things like name, address, phone, etc. so you do not have to build those things out.
SurveyMonkey was really easy to use and I never had to reach out to support to use the Product. Even when we paid to send out on a larger scale it was still a very simple process for our entire team to utilize. Otherwise, I cannot comment on how they would handle a telephone call or email regarding the services/products that they offer.
We have been able to utilize SurveyMonkey in a variety of ways for our hospital. We conducted internal staff polling and 360 reviews. We also utilized it for larger projects by sending out surveys to a large list of clients. I have used SurveyMonkey in both large and small organizations and it seems to fit well. The price point is great too, there is a lot of options in the free version and for a small fee small businesses have the same capabilities as larger organizations.