Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
It is used company-wide, for communication between clients, vendors, and within our own department's communication as well, to make it possible to connect with anyone needed to conduct business on a daily basis.
- Very simple to use/learn
- Able to communicate by all necessary means--calls, text, and voicemail
- Convenient that it can be used from multiple locations (cloud)
- The call bar (app version) could be more intuitive.
- Ability to use text feature from call bar
- Ability to add more contacts to your list
- I cannot see an easier way for our company to conduct daily business than with this application.
I have not had the opportunity to use any similar products.
I think there are some minor fixes, such as disconnecting calls on occasion, and a few features that could be added, especially to the call bar, but as the product exists it is very useful.
I do not know of too many programs with this ease of use, lack of necessary training to begin immediate use.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk works great for speaking with customers and vendors. It could however use some better features for conference calls with multiple users, possibly even video call capabilities for those conference calls.