TeamViewer Review: "Awesome remote control application I've ever used, and it's free!"https://www.trustradius.com/remote-desktopTeamViewerUnspecified8.410721012014-02-07T23:36:31.222Z
I use TeamViewer as a personal tool while I am away from office and want like to hook up to the office LAN to get access to necessary resources like the ERP system and other licensed applications.
- Ease of use for remote control
- Intuitive support for real time control
- Ease of use on file transfer
- Supported in various platform like PC and iDevice
- Almost nothing, but sometimes I am unable to use TeamViewer when there are unknown networking issue, probably due to company's firewall protection. I launch TeamViewer and leave it on before I leave office, but lots of times I can't get access my laptop in the office via TeamViewer when I got home. That is the only issue I have with TeamViewer.
I used LogMeIn before, 5 years ago. When I first saw TeamViewer, I was pretty impressed by the intuitive interface, ease of control, simple log in/register process. The best part is that it supports file transfer. I believe there must be lots more awesome features, but I am pretty satisfied with what I have right now. Will definitely recommend TeamViewer to people who have the same need as me.