Overall Satisfaction with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager
We do not implement a company wide task manager. I use this personally to manage all of my work tasks and projects. While there is a quite capable team feature in the app, I do not use it.
- Allow you to get tasks in quickly and easily
- Full-featured. Can accommodate many different types of workflows
- Beautiful and fun to use
- They actually make the improvements before I even realize they're needed
- Windows App was buggy - I used the web browser or my Mac instead
- No other areas I can think of
- Repeating tasks
- Ease of entry
- Available on multiple device types
- Great design across all platforms
- The time it saves me is worth the $45 annually
- It makes me more efficient
- It keeps me organized
- I have a piece of mind knowing that it will not let me have things fall through the cracks
Asana is more project oriented and I really did not use it much, We used Trello with our team and while I liked it for projects, it really did not work for me with tasks. I have used many task managers over the years, and none can stack up to Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager, other than maybe Tick Tick.
Do you think Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager's feature set?
Did Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager go as expected?
Would you buy Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager again?
- I love to use it for recurring tasks - very easy to setup and manipulate.
- Template feature is a life saver - I create templates for several repetitive tasks like onboarding staff or procuring equipment and they are easy to create and also easy to use.
- I don't use the teams feature so no comments there.
- While I use it to manage projects and it actually works quite well, I am not sure that is where it is strongest.