TOPdesk is worth considering as both a quick way to start using workflows and improving in depth
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
TOPdesk is currently used in some parts of my organization (not linked with each other). Its current focus is to keep track of incidents reported by users.
The application is however capable of much more, of which I had a very good impression at a former employer. TOPdesk is able to support many demands on facility management, incident- and change management and much more. I like working with the application, both as a user and an administrator.
- TOPdesk handles incident management very well. It is relatively simple to get a good look at which incidents are submitted to various handlers.
- TOPdesk has an easy to use administrator module, which (with or without help from a consultant) brings you relatively quickly a professional set of communication tools with your users.
- TOPdesk is easy to integrate in your current IT structure and is able to be hosted both onsite or remote.
- To be able to use the more intricate features besides incident management takes a lot of study or hours hired from a TOPdesk consultant. However, if you have an organization which requires good facility and IT management (including handling objects, software licenses, company clothing, material, rooms and reservations) it can be your number one application. I even saw it being used for maintenance reports on vehicles!
- TOPdesk gave us the opportunity to improve our internal workflows and to communicate better and quicker with our customers. Satisfaction among our internal customers has risen.