Review: "Topdesk upgrade succesfull at Thomas Regout International B.V."https://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmTOPdeskUnspecified82071012018-10-09T15:21:29.735Z
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
At Thomas Regout International we are using TOPdesk for about 10 years now in the ICT department for Incident Management.
Because of the restrictions of our version of TOPdesk we didn't have the opportunity to use it for more.
We did finally upgrade our light version to the professionel cloud version of TOPdesk and intend to use Problem Management, Change Management, Operation Management, Knowledge Management, and Asset Management.
150 - At this moment we only use TOPdesk as an IT-management tool but in the next step we will upgrade our version to Topdesk Enterprise and then we will add Facilities Management, Tooling Department, HRM, Payroll, Industrial Engineering, and Maintenance also.
- Very good incident management tool. Within one year we will be using this for almost all our departments to manage their incidents and questions.
- Good Change Management Tool. From the incident management module we can start change management for some issues with a nice workflow beyond it.
- The Self Service Portal is for the users an archive for a lot of procedures, users can manage their own call, questions etc. And because we are gonna use TOPdesk for HRM and Payroll all our employees will have an account and we will all be speaking the same language.
- Because we are using the new Topdesk version just for a short time it is difficult to answer this question.
- We will be evaluating the application all the time and will communicate any missing functionality with Topdesk.
- The different departments will be working together in a much more efficient way because everything is registrated in TOPdesk and we all speak the same language.
- Shorter time to solve the problems because every employee can see the his calls and remember the agents if necessary.
In our contact with TOPdesk we experienced a very professional way of doing business without pushing any pressure on the decision.
The consultancy in the project was very good with professional consultants and the project done within the proposed time window.
After two weeks live with the new version we already have our benefits in working with Incident Management. Communication with the users is much easier and very efficient.
Because we are still a work in progress we haven't seen any processes yet that we couldn't get resolve in TOPdesk.
TOPdesk Feature Ratings
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository