Overall Satisfaction with Totango
Our Customer Success department uses Totango. It allows us to get insight into the health of our customers and helps us turn that insight into action.
- Insight into customer health. This is critical to retention rate, and Totango has sophisticated abilities to determine and measure health.
- Automated internal tasks. Based on user actions or health status, you can automatically assign tasks to team members to take action.
- Automated emails. Based on user actions or health status, you can automatically send emails to customers.
- Project management. There is some functionality in this area, but we are currently using an external application for project management for our onboarding process in order to handle the advanced functionality we need.
- We are still measuring this, but already I can see that it has prompted me to reach out to customers that were possibly at risk of churn and engage them. I may not have known about that customer's churn risk without Totango.
We selected Totango over other products because of the balance between sophisticated functionality (like customized health categorization based on usage) and a reasonable price point.
1 to 5 people
It's less appropriate for a company primarily looking for project management.
Totango Feature Ratings
Very configurable, and they're continuously developing the product to get even better.
The depth of integration: we use Salesforce to tie accounts in our app to Salesforce accounts. Initial connection was easy with the help of Totango's onboarding team. We're able to even bring custom fields at the account level into Totango. But take note that currently Totango doesn't sync User data directly with Salesforce; instead, they use a third party workaround. That workaround is functional but it's not part of the direct integration.