Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use TriNet primarily for payroll, benefits and other related HR services.
- Payroll service is excellent.
- TriNet helped procure great benefits solutions.
- TriNet website platform is really easy to use.
- Difficult to get timely live response and call back from the assigned TriNet representative.
Very difficult to get timely call backs. I always have to wait, sometimes for multiple days and then I would be given spots that only work for the customer representative who I assume covers multiple clients.
Overall it's a great service, even for customer service - while I have to wait a long time to get call backs, when I do speak to the customer representative, she is always very friendly and knowledgeable. Maybe this is an issue of each customer rep covering too many accounts?
- TriNet helped with payroll accuracy.
- Helped with employee onboarding, benefits administration.
- Reduced time spent on HR administrative tasks.
We're currently in discussion with TriNet about their Recovery Credit Program which does help small firms impacted by the pandemic.