Overall Satisfaction with Typeform
We use Typeform to interact with clients. We created a questionnaire that allows our clients to select options and specifics for their event as it relates to our services. Additionally, we use TypeForm as part of our interview process for applicants that want to work for our company. We use the questionnaire to qualify applicants through scenario type questions.
- Allows for customization to meet your specific needs
- Provides a user friendly platform that doesn't require an outside contractor to create questionnaires
- Though you can learn how to build simple questionnaires fairly easily, but for more complex things it does require some additional knowledge.
- There is no phone support. They only communicate through email and on their business hours (in Spain).
- We have saved SO MUCH time using Typeform (approx 100 hours per year)
- Our clients are happier with their experience with our company, ease of use
We used to use a Weebly questionnaire on our website to gather the needed information. The process was bulky, didn't have logic available and was time consuming for our clients. We also tried to create something through a Google form with the same experience. Typeform has changed our whole process and allows us to gather more information, better information, and save time for us and our clients. We needed something more intelligent to meet our needs and Typeform has delivered.
Typeform can be applied successfully for MANY scenarios / needs - client feedback, interview questionnaires, performance reviews, services selection, and so much more. We use Typeform for a complex questionnaire for our clients and it required a lot of work and learning. If you are building your own questionnaire and have limited experience, I would recommend keeping things more simple. Typeform can be a little bit challenging for someone with little computer experience so it may be good to have someone assist in the creation.