Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use the Time & Labor Management, Accruals, and Leave Modules to track employees' time, time off, and leave of absence. We track all time for all staff (Classified, Licensed, Administrators, and Temporary), hourly and exempt.
- Managing accruals
- Tracking employees extra duty time
- Exempt hours (check in with auto-population of hours)
- Ease of access to reporting for employees
- Detailed accrual history for employees
- Employee reminders (submit timesheet, exceptions)
- Specific calendar management for employee start/end dates (school employees don't work 12 months)
- Allow for a rule to auto-submit timesheets with no schedule and no hours
- Currently, we have found a positive impact in all that time using UKG Ready and we are not using multiple spreadsheets to track extra time.
- We need to clean up the payroll export file that is being generated from our timesheet processing. It is currently pulling data that we're having to manipulate and manually check.
Workforce Central was our first online time and labor maintenance system. We used it for about 10 years and though it worked, it was far too complicated for what we needed, and we overcomplicated the setup of it over the years to a degree that it was not functional. UKG Ready's "Time for School" package was set up for school districts and had built-in pieces that adhered to the best practices we needed.
Some of the integration pieces were more difficult and not as straightforward as I would have liked. The middleware product is not user-friendly and the custom integrations are not easy to put together (even for a programmer with 20+ years of experience).
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready Feature Ratings
UKG Ready Support
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
No, it's unnecessary - the standard support is responsive and knowledgeable. If I need something ASAP, I can call the support line and get immediate answers.
Yes - Depending on the nature of the bug. If it is payroll-related, they jump right on it and resolve it quickly. If it has to do with a report that is glitchy, it may take a bit longer, but they keep you posted as to where it is in the development queue.
Bruce N. worked with me on an accrual profile issue that is specific to the work calendars in schools. He went above and beyond testing our system to determine exactly what was going on and how the system worked. Then, he explained it in detail so I could take it back to my very non-technical HR team to determine the best options for our district. Shawn C. has also helped me several times with our Timesheet and Pay Calculation profiles. She is both incredibly knowledgeable and so fun to work with. Whenever she calls, I know that not only are my questions going to be answered, but I'm also going to learn a lot and enjoy the conversation tremendously! I love working with both of them!!!