Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
Limited use across the organization. We currently allow employees to update their personal information, previous career information and education. Employee self service is the extent of the interaction at this time with limited manager/executive interaction in the recruitment module.
- Great use of social media to connect users with one another.
- Passionate about their software.
- Wants to learn from their customers, both the good and the bad.
- More ability for Workplace customers to do some of the things we have to push off to our CRM to handle for us. Such as fixing a history record.
- Lighter case load for our CRM so we can actually contact her in real time when needed. And, assign our cases to staff that are in the same time zone we are in. Nothing is more frustrating than to get a return call several hours after close of day. We tend to play phone tag and then email exchange which can be cumbersome.
- During implementation of the product and in some cases when creating a new vendor feed, it would be very helpful to talk directly to the individual who will do the data uploads or create the interface. We have found that decisions are made about what we want based on how other companies have done it. That has caused frustration for the client.