Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
I generally have a positive experience with support. Most of my questions are answered quickly and with a reason for the problem and solution to fix. I give it a 7 because at times when I have to wait for a solution there is a long delay.
At this time we are using UltiPro for our US HR and payroll services. We currently use employee self-service, time management, payroll, and recruitment. We are interested in expanding our use for global employees. One of the strong perks about UltiPro is the reporting tool and platform configurability. Although not all fields may be standard with platform configurability we are able to create fields needed for our specific business as well as report against these fields.
- BI Reporting - Ad hoc reporting tool is very powerful in providing relevant data
- Platform Configurability - Customizable without paying customization fees
- Training - Numerous, Free and web based
- Benefits administration is very basic. If your company has uses a cafeteria type plan - then you don't want to administer through UltiPro.
- UTM - Time program is very robust but it can be tedious and require a consultant to develop/turn on new features that were not part of the original implementation.
Training is engaging and hands on. Even better is that it builds starting from basic skills to more developed functionality.
I believe UltiPro is a strong system that offers many modules for a company that is looking for the basics with some frills in administration. If you are looking for very robust change management, performance management or benefits administration then you may find limitations within UltiPro. However, I would assume that for most companies what UltiPro is delivering is a product that will work for most companies both in the US and globally.