Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
I use UltiPro to track employee data, utilize recruiting tools, and track benefits of employees. The entire organization uses it to track the time taken off/track time worked. They also use it to retrieve payroll information or other need related to their pay stubs. Overall its widely used and the business problems it has addressed for our organization has been that it efficiently organizes and holds all employee data. Before everything we had been doing was done manually and UltiPro really works to streamline processes and make the HR team's lives a bit easier in terms of data organization and recruitment.
- Tracking applicant data in the recruiting gateway - one of the easier ATS's I've used.
- Easily can be integrated with a variety of other platforms which simplifies certain processes.
- Simplifies the onboarding process by being intuitive and efficient.
- No ability to customize performance management as much as other areas in the software.
- When posting roles through the recruiting gateway to LinkedIn, the job descriptions don't post as you want them to.
- Time management is sometimes incorrect.
- Time savings
Yes, we have enabled the HR department to save time by streamlining certain processes utilizing UltiPro.
ADP was difficult to navigate and had problems during the previous roles I've used it in.
I typically do not experience problems when using UltiPro. There were challenges our HR department faced earlier in the year with vacation and sick time being present, but our UltiPro representative was very helpful in finding a solution for us.
I give it this rating because it is one of the best HRIS systems I've ever used.
I had a million questions regarding the recruiting tool and how to integrate with multiple platforms and at the Ultimate Experience conference, I was shown exceptional customer service.
In terms of performance management, I wish there were more options to customize UltiPro towards an individual's organizational needs. I also wish you could add questions to job postings after they are posted as opposed to deleting the entire post and starting over again. The one part I use the most is the recruiting gateway and it is absolutely amazing!