Overall Satisfaction with UpKeep Maintenance Management
We use UpKeep for our facility maintenance requests at all of our properties, occupied by our own employees as well as our customers. It has streamlined the requests, updates, and completion of all the projects.
- It is incredibly intuitive and user-friendly, with different levels of access (web link or download the app).
- Rolling out the program was seamless and the team's customer service has been phenomenal.
- The UpKeep team helped us tailor the program to how we wanted it to function internally and externally.
- I cannot really think of anything in particular, but I had a few suggestions that UpKeep said they would take into consideration at the quarterly meeting. Our sister company has used UpKeep for a few years, and they have made a lot of the suggested changes brought to them.
- We were using a very antiquated system to track requests. The efficiency of the work orders has streamlined the time it takes employees to mobilize and plan for the projects. It has cut down communication time and confusion, saving us on labor cost per project.
Excellent. I have had a few conference calls to walk through the program and the proposed use for my business, and they were very thorough and helpful.
The quality of the system coupled with the cost is unbeatable. I researched many programs, and ultimately this was a very easy decision for me.