Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
At Givesome, we've used Vidyard across the organization as a way to more personally connect and stand out with our clients and contacts. The personalized video feature helped make our interactions with those outside of our organization much more dynamic and personal. We had fun with the feature and used it to generate interest and reflect our organizational personality.
- Vidyard takes the time to educate you on their products and services and provided us with a dedicated rep that we could connect with.
- Vidyard does a great job of sharing new content or developments through video that are more interesting to digest.
- We found that the team at Vidyard are fantastic people and were very helpful with our team. They're friendly and supportive and real.
- The personalized video feature was easy to use once I had incorporated it into my daily emails. I found that if not consistently using it I would need to relearn. Perhaps it already exists, but having a short tutorial/cheat sheet for how to recall the basic steps would be helpful.
- I found that my email response rate increased when using Vidyard and would consistently receive comments from the people I emailed about how cool or interesting the feature was.
There was a lot of content to cover and a lot of features that we had access to. In hindsight, I wish we had a more dedicated tech type person on our team to own on our end and assist the others on our team. As far as Vidyard being available and taking the time upfront to walk us through the integration process they did a solid job.
The follow-up and support were solid. We had our dedicated team to help through launch, we had others that we could connect with ongoing and as some team members shuffled roles we were introduced to others that we had access to.
I found this particularly well suited for customers and contacts who I had some form of connection with previously. I would send the personalized video as a follow up to bring more personality and make the follow up more interesting. I generally wouldn't use it as my first email or point of contact.