Overall Satisfaction with Vidyard
We use Vidyard to send personalized thank you videos to donors. We have found with the advancement of technology they don't always want to pick up the phone to receive a thank you call. This tool has allowed us to let donors get to know us as staff (see and hear us) without the need to meet, schedule another call and they can respond and view at their leisure. We have also used it for internal training videos so that staff can see demos of stuff without needing to schedule a call that everyone has to join.
- Video Recording
- Stats on where someone might have watched to
- Adding calls to action
- Emailing directly from the tool itself.
- some of the tools we use I find I doesn't allow us to embed automatically
- connect better with shopify (I don't want to upload a youtube link always)
- Postive ROI when it comes to engaging donors
- Increased click through to donor surveys
- Increase response to emails where we use video
Chrome extension makes life really easy. Simple to use when working with screen recording. The admin side of your videos is easy to use and navigate.
Do you think Vidyard delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Vidyard's feature set?
Did Vidyard live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Vidyard go as expected?
Would you buy Vidyard again?