Recommended for websites with high volume traffichttps://www.trustradius.com/ab-testingVWOUnspecified7.71731012019-04-12T19:01:40.173Z
Updated June 04, 2019
Recommended for websites with high volume traffic
Score 5 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with VWO
We use VWO across two markets. It helps us extend a test beyond the fundamental of AB Test. It has a 360-degree view of funnel and goal. Each test can be customized depending on traffic volume and specific to its conversion rate. As no pages value are equal, it makes sense to adjust conversion or improvements as you'd expect. It solves the issue of a number of concurrent tests you can run on the case of Google Optimise. Solves some flicker issues and nuances you get from using free testing tools. Tool also helps us from hypothesis to agile recording of insights and conversions to implementation, reporting and insights.
- 360 degree view of your tests helps you frame insights. It's always challenging to put together reports if you're using multiple testing tools.
- I like the collection of hypothesis and problems to solve, and you can reuse them to other tests rather than starting from scratch.
- The best thing is that it's simple to use. Features are arranged in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Form tracking is one of its features that I really like. However, our websites are using Angular forms and it needs a bit of customization from their support.
- For us the volume of traffic is not yet that huge, I had to spend quite a bit of time to calculate what should be the right conversion rate to achieve.
- Would be great to also cater for low volume traffic in running tests.
- It's currently neutral I'd say, but one of our tests proved a hypothesis in one of our big UX projects.
The segments are a very good feature of VWO, as one of our brands is exposed to mobile, with more than 80% of visitors coming from a mobile device, segmentation really helps us improve our lead and conversion rate.