Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard Network Security
We use the WatchGuard [Network Security] firewall appliance to protect our internal network, and we also resell it and manage all of our customer's networks with WatchGuard appliances. It provides excellent load balancing for VOIP, guest & private WIFI management, VPN connectivity and securing the perimeter of the network.
- Load balancing
- Easy graphical interface
- Deep packet inspection
- AuthPoint should be included in the UTM price.
- Better pricing for the Total Security UTM package [would be an improvement].
- Better marketing against Sonicwall and Cisco [would be an improvement].
- We have been able to include the basic UTM as part of our per user pricing because it is a great value to our clients.
- We standardize on WatchGuard because it is easy to manage and train new employees without prior firewall experience.
- WatchGuard products have a low rate of failure compared to other products we have used in the past.
We take full advantage of purchasing each appliance with the basic UTM so that everything is ready to go out of the box and at a fair price.
WatchGuard [Network Security] offers way more security features and stability than the Datto DNA/Router appliances. WatchGuard [Network Security] has more throughput and performance than SonicWall [TZ]. WatchGuard [Network Security] offers more competitive pricing than Fortinet [FortiGate].
Do you think WatchGuard Network Security delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard Network Security's feature set?
Did WatchGuard Network Security live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard Network Security go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard Network Security again?